“Celadon” pronounced (seh·luh·daan) is a new small flower farm in Baldwin, Maryland.
Our mission is to sustainably grow “field to market” flowers that are diverse, long lasting and smell delightful!
Subscribe to our mailing list to know when and where Celadon Hill flowers are available! Our season runs April to October. Thank You!
Celadon Hill Online Shop: Check our online shop to pre-order a bucket of blooms, buy a bouquet subscription or Celadon swag!
Rousedale Farm Market is OPEN Fridays and Saturdays 10am-6pm. Stop by for one of our Mixed Bouquets and the freshest produce, eggs and honey in Fallston. Or pre-order on Tuesday via the online market for pick up on Saturday at the market!
Subscribe to our mailing list to be first to know when and where Celadon Hill flowers are available.
Local Designers for Special Events
Rose and Bel Florals
Floral Expressions by Jennifer
Tips to make your local flowers last longer!
- Clean vases-wash containers and scissors with hot soapy water between uses.
- Trim flowers-give stems a fresh cut every few days.
- Use flower food if provided!
- Change the water- empty the water completely and refresh every 2-3 days.
- Avoid ripening produce– keep flowers away from fruits and vegetables, which give off ethylene and shorten vase life.
- Keep them cool– store flowers away from heat sources and bright sunlight.
Thank you for buying local!
For more information about local flower farms visit LocalFlowers.org
Local Flowers, Local Farmers: A Growing Movement