Tips to make your local flowers last longer!
- Clean vases-wash containers and scissors with hot soapy water between uses.
- Trim flowers-give stems a fresh cut every few days.
- Use flower food if provided!
- Change the water- empty the water completely and refresh every 2-3 days.
- Avoid ripening produce– keep flowers away from fruits and vegetables, which give off ethylene and shorten vase life.
- Keep them cool– store flowers away from heat sources and bright sunlight.
Thank you for buying local!
For more information about local flower farms visit LocalFlowers.org
You must be logged in to post a comment.