Tips to make your local flowers last longer!
- Clean vases-wash containers and scissors with hot soapy water between uses.
- Trim flowers-give stems a fresh cut every few days.
- Use flower food if provided!
- Change the water- empty the water completely and refresh every 2-3 days.
- Avoid ripening produce– keep flowers away from fruits and vegetables, which give off ethylene and shorten vase life.
- Keep them cool– store flowers away from heat sources and bright sunlight.
Thank you for buying local!
For more information about local flower farms visit LocalFlowers.org