Fall colors are busting out in dahlias, marigolds, zinnias and celosia!
One of my new favorites is Purple Majesty Millet. It’s soft, dark and long lasting, adding a seasonal and textural element to arrangements.
Another “new to me” crop this year is Jewel of Opar. After a tiny flower, little balls form on the stem that add light airy movement to arrangements.
And the best colors come from amazing fall sunsets. Taking time to soak it all in!
Special shout out to harvest helper and photographer Stephanie for taking a few of these amazing photos and sharing the love of flowers and photography!
Bring the beauty of the season inside! I’m thrilled to be adding “porch petals” to our online store this month and next. Receive a pitcher of 20-25 stems delivered “contactlessly” to your porch. Visit the online store here.
Thank you for following our sustainable small farm and for choosing locally grown flowers. See below for where to find our flowers this month!
- Rousedale Market Online Order/Saturday Pickup
- Rousedale Market Open Friday & Saturday 10am-6pm
- September 19th- Overlea Farmer’s Market
- September 22nd- Independent Brewery Company Open Air Market
- Shop Celadon Hill Online Store for Porch Petals and Buckets of Blooms!
You must be logged in to post a comment.